Make kefir at home with this powdered starter culture. With no grains to maintain, this culture is easy to use to make homemade kefir at a much lower cost than buying kefir at the store, and it's delicious! Drink plain, add flavoring, oruse kefir in many different recipes.
- Each box contains 2 packets of kefir starter.
- Use 1 packet with 1 quart dairy milk, juice, or coconut milk or coconut water.
- Cultures at room temperature, 72°-74°F, no appliance required.
- Avoid using ultra pasteurized or UHT milk.
- May be re-cultured 2-7 times, using a small amount from the current batch to make a new batch.